- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes,
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts, (reserve marinade)
- ½ cup drained sliced black olives,
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic,
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Cut spaghetti squash in half (length wise). Microwave the squash cut side down on a plate for 9 minutes or until tender. Rake out flesh and put in a colander to drain.
Mix together the other ingredients in a large sauce pan.
Toss with squash and add enough of the artichokes marinade to coat everything. Simmer for about 5 minutes until hot and the flavors have a chance to combine. This dish is also great with cooked shrimp or chicken.