- 4 portabella mushroom caps
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 drops of sesame oil
- 2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
Wipe clean the mushroom caps and then scrape out the gills and stem of the mushroom. Mix together the vinegar, olive oil, and sesame oil. Brush all sides of the mushrooms. Place Mushrooms on a broiler pan and broil on each side for about 5 minutes or until tender.
Mix together the tomatoes, parsley, onions, cheese and seasoning, add the remaining oil mixture and stir well. Fill each of the mushroom caps and then broil for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.