- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- ¼ to ½ cup French dressing
Brown ground beef and drain off excess grease. Add taco seasoning and ¼ cup of water and mix well. Cook for about 2 minutes, and then set aside to cool slightly.
In a very large bowl, combine the beans, olives, tomatoes, corn, cheese, lettuce and chips. Pour the ground beef over top and mix well. Add dressing, stir and serve immediately.